|No of Floors||10-14|
|Body Material||Mild Steel|
While designing the elevator integrated drive and controller, a variety of factors, including elevators' safety and reliability, inherent characteristics of elevator operation, and potential energy load characteristic of elevators, are taken into consideration, in addition, the elevator integrated drive and controller offers improved performance, usage convenience and economic efficiency, and it also features compact structure, small size, few wire connections and high reliability. Features:
- Zero-speed torque compensation system without load weighing device helps save cost.
- Dynamic PWM carrier modulation technology ensures reduced motor noise.
- The elevator integrated drive and controller is suitable for both synchronous motors.
- Dual 32-bit embedded microprocessor.
- Incremental encoder is employed to control synchronous motor.
- This product is applicable for residential li, goods li, car li, ramp elevator, etc.